Upcoming School Tours:
Walk though the Grades – First Thursday of the month
- We will be touring classes in session starting PreK through Grade 8.
- In general we spend about 10 minutes per class quietly observing.
- As we are touring classes in session, this tour is Adults only.
- We will offer a Q&A session following the tour!
Next Walk through the Grades is Thursday February 2nd at 9AM.
Open House Tours
- Open House tours are held while school is not in session.
- We typically begin with a presentation from our Preschool and Kindergarten detailing what happens in Early Childhood. This presentation is about 45 minutes long.
- We then offer a presentation on Grades 1-8 which is about 45 minutes long.
- Lastly we tour the classrooms and campus and you will have time to chat with our Waldorf certified teachers and learn more about curriculum inspired by Waldorf Education.
- Children are welcome to come to the Open House tours, but we encourage you to find childcare for your younger ones if attending the Early Childhood presentation.
Our Next Open House is Saturday March 11th at 10AM.
Preschool and Kindergarten Presentation – 10AM,
Grades 1 – 8 Presentation begins at 10:45AM followed by a tour of the school
Need a different time? Call our office at 818-776-0011
Upcoming Open Houses:
Monday April 3rd 6PM
May Faire TBA