Upcoming School Tours:
Walk though the Grades – First Thursday of the month
- We will be touring classes in session starting PreK through Grade 8.
- In general we spend about 10 minutes per class quietly observing.
- As we are touring classes in session, this tour is Adults only.
- We will offer a Q&A session following the tour!
Next Walk through the Grades is Thursday April 6th at 9AM.
Open House Tours
- Open House tours are held while school is not in session.
- We typically begin with a presentation from our Preschool and Kindergarten detailing what happens in Early Childhood. This presentation is about 45 minutes long.
- We then offer a presentation on Grades 1-8 which is about 45 minutes long.
- Lastly we tour the classrooms and campus and you will have time to chat with our Waldorf certified teachers and learn more about curriculum inspired by Waldorf Education.
- Children are welcome to come to the Open House tours, but we encourage you to find childcare for your younger ones if attending the Early Childhood presentation.
Our Next Open House is Monday April 3rd at 6PM
Preschool and Kindergarten Presentation – 6PM
Grades 1 – 8 Presentation begins at 6:45 PM followed by a tour of the school.
Need a different time? Call our office at 818-776-0011
Upcoming Open Houses:
Monday April 3rd 6PM
During the May Faire 12 – 2PM