Upcoming School Tours:
Walk though the Grades – First Thursday of the month
- We will be touring classes in session starting PreK through Grade 8.
- In general we spend about 10 minutes per class quietly observing.
- As we are touring classes in session, this tour is Adults only.
- We will offer a Q&A session following the tour!
Next Walk through the Grades is Thursday November 2nd at 9AM.
Open House Tours
- Open House tours are held while school is not in session.
- We typically begin with a presentation from our Preschool and Kindergarten detailing what happens in Early Childhood. This presentation is about 45 minutes long.
- We then offer a presentation on Grades 1-8 which is about 45 minutes long.
- Lastly we tour the classrooms and campus and you will have time to chat with our Waldorf certified teachers and learn more about curriculum inspired by Waldorf Education.
- Children are welcome to come to the Open House tours, but we encourage you to find childcare for your younger ones if attending the Early Childhood presentation.
Our Next Open House will be Saturday – November 4th – 10AM EC presentation – 10:45 Grades presentation.
Need a different time? Call our office at 818-776-0011
Upcoming Open Houses:
Saturday – November 4th 10AM
December 16th 2PM – 4PM Winter Faire
Saturday January 27th 10AM
Saturday March 3rd 10AM
Monday April 16th 6:30PM
Saturday May 5th 12PM – 2PM at May Faire
Saturday May 26th 10AM